The Cambridge Food Pantry is OPEN!
The pantry is located in the lower level of Nikolay Middle School. No-contact and pre-ordering is still available. Shopping/pick-up occurs every Monday evening from 5:30-7:00 p.m. Clients are welcome to shop or order every 2 weeks. No-Contact pick up is still available.
The Food Pantry provides food assistance, resources, and emergency aid to residents of the Cambridge School District. The Food Pantry is housed in the lower level of the Nikolay Middle School and is open weekly for client shopping.
The Pantry is also a great place to VOLUNTEER and make a difference in the Cambridge Community! Questions? Contact Kerry at (608) 423-8142.
Donations are critical for the Cambridge Food Pantry. We rely on the generous donations from individuals, organizations, and businesses to purchase food and supplies for clients.
Are you interested in making a monetary donation?
Tax deductible donations can be sent to P.O. Box 54, Cambridge WI 53523.
Non-perishable items can be donated at the food pantry. There is a donation box outside the food pantry doors for non-perishable food items. The boxed is checked daily Monday through Friday.
To make a donation of perishable items, please contact the food pantry to make arrangements.
Thank you for your support!
- 5:30 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Staffed hours vary. Please call the Cambridge Food Pantry at (608) 423-8142 for more information.
The goal of the Cambridge Food Pantry and Resource Center is to strengthen the personal economic and social well-being of residents of the School District of Cambridge.
- Treat everyone with dignity, respect, and compassion.
- Please arrive no more than 15 minutes before open hours.
- Clients are allowed to shop every other week.
- Clients must be residents of the Cambridge School District and show proof of residency upon first visit.
- Clients are required to bring a photo id each visit.
- Please refrain from cell phone use during shopping hours.
- Please be considerate of others and take only the resources you need.
- The Pantry will try to connect you with other resources such as, the Cambridge Area Resource Team, energy or housing assistance.
- The Pantry does not have gas vouchers or cash.
- It is against the LAW to sell, exchange, or abuse any items you receive from the Pantry.
- The Pantry will refuse service to anyone that is belligerent or under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
Are you struggling with an addiction or know someone that is? Please use the links below for more information:
**This institution is an equal opportunity provider